At Lessonbox, we provide specialist High Definition video lesson Recording Systems alongside a world-class Cloud platform that lets you upload, share and collaborate on lesson recordings to enhance teaching and learning
What we do?
- Upload, share and collaborate on video using Lessonbox Cloud…from £199 per annum
- High Definition video lesson recording systems…from £140 per month
Who are our customers?
- Primary, Secondary and Special Schools
- 6th Form Colleges, Academy chains and Multi-Academy Trusts
- Lessonbox has lowered the entry cost for world-class CPD and training solutions
- Lessonbox Cloud is a University grade video platform exclusively available to mainstream schools
The benefits of Lessonbox…
- Anyone wishing to use video to support training and / or deliver video resources online can benefit from Lessonbox Systems
- Lessonbox Cloud is a University grade video sharing platform that is now available to mainstream schools
- The entry cost for world-class CPD and training solutions has been lowered by Lessonbox from £’000s to £’00s
- Whichever best suits your budget, Lessonbox Cloud and Systems can either be purchased individually or together as a Bespoke package
- For more information regarding your tailored Lessonbox package, please visit our Bespoke page…
- Compatible with uploaded video, audio and images from any device (Lessonbox Mobile, iPhone, FlipCam, iPad etc)
- A personal Lessonbox for each user – teacher or student
- Moderate media before sharing – all media can be kept private and only shared on the user’s terms
To find out more about Lessonbox Cloud, please click here
- Powerful and versatile tool that allows teachers and students to learn from their activities
- Fixed system is self-contained and is operated locally by the teacher
- Lightweight and easy to set-up and operate, Wireless Mobile systems may be used in virtually any location
To view and compare our Recording System packages, please click here
Video is a powerful tool to enhance teaching and learning. Staff, students, leaders and parents can now engage with video in ways that were unattainable several years ago. Listed below are some of these and how they could help your school. New ones are discovered all the time.